Bhaktivedanta Hospice, a home away from home, is for terminally ill patients.
- Vrindavan and adjoining areas have over 20000 widows and many destitute live in this area.
- Bhaktivedanta Hospice is one such effort to support those, who suffer from terminal illness.
- These patients who are totally shattered medically, physically, emotionally, economically and spiritually, receive this care free of cost, irrespective of their religious faith.
Considering the plight of these poor villagers, we provide the following care and services free of cost:
- Home Care
- Medicine Distribution
- In-patient Care
- Nursing care, Pain Management, Symptom management
- Complementary Therapies for comfort care like Relaxation techniques, Music Therapy, Herbal Therapy, etc.
- Spiritual Care, Grief management,Care of the Caregiver
- Special and personalized care at the time of dying
- Post-Mortem care if need be, Cremation Care and ceremony
- Memorial service, Grieving, healing and support services for the family